Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ferrule Tube Specifications File

Posted by David Bolin

I was setting up to make ferrules this morning and realized I hadn't posted the ferrule specifications workbook on the blog. I've posted it for download at the following link. This workbook is for tubing drawn specifically for making ferrules. I purchased a small lot of tubing from Chris Bogart a few years ago. As far as I know, there is no tubing available today. I have enough left for several years of rod making at my slow pace.

This workbook is based on several sources so it may not line up exactly with any of them. The "ferrule specs" worksheet is automated. Just input the ferrule size in cell C4 and full or truncated in C5. The specs will be automatically updated. The other worksheets are supporting documents from some of my research.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pfzuxgx2jtx

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP