Thursday, March 05, 2009

IBRA Bamboo Journal February 2009 Edition

Posted by David Bolin

The latest edition of the IBRA Bamboo Journal is out. It can be downloaded at the following link:

http://www.rodmakers.eu/


When I posted this yesterday I hadn't had a chance to read it yet. I still haven't read it all, but I took a copy of the guide making articles to Hardees this morning to read over biscuits and gravy. I can't believe how simple it is to make a guide. Now, that doesn't mean I'm smart enough to actually do it. But I'm definitely going to try.

Here's a list of the contents:

Editorial by A. Azzoni pag. 1
Making agate stripping guides by S. Ferri pag. 3 by C. Testa pag. 9
Provencal bamboo by A. Azzoni pag. 12
Hexagonal space by T. Lescoat & P. Moine pag. 17
The history corner: P.& M. Fario Club by R. Natali pag. 19
Obtaining and keeping perfect 60° angles by H. Boyd pag. 24
Dimensioning bamboo ferrules and calculating the length of the blanks by A. Poratelli pag. 32
GG HexaWorks by G. Gori & M. Giardina pag. 33
Oval… by G. Nese pag. 34
Rodmaker profiles: Robert Stroh by A. Brunelli pag. 38
Rodmaking or do-it-yourself by A. Poratelli pag. 40

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP